Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bitter Cold

Woke up this morning to bitter cold. It is, at the time of this post, -11 degrees in Rantoul. I don't recall it being this cold since at least 1996. Makes me want to stay home.

I still am having pain, especially in the left knee. I am getting concerned that I might not be fully ready to return to work............yet I must. And so I just go day by day, and see what happens.

How bout those Illini!!!!! Bruce Weber's team beat Michigan AT Michigan last night 66-51. Illinois' record is now 15-2. Michigan was ranked 25th. I wonder if the Illini will be ranked now.

Only 5 days to go until the inauguration of Barack Obama as the 44th President of the United States. No matter what your political views are, this is an historic occasion in America.

Until next time, keep your stick on the ice.

No comments: