Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Happy Birthday.....to me

Today is my 43rd birthday. Ingrid sent a greeting by text message. :-) She works from 7am-5pm today. As is the custom on Wednesday, I met with my pastor to select songs for the upcoming worship service on Sunday morning. I also watched the DVD movie "Unidentified" and later renewed my driver's license. Tonight Ingrid and I have Awana. What is Awana you might ask? A Bible based kid's club that our church has hosted for many years. If you would like to learn more you can visit their web site:

www.awana.org

I got a very nice card and letter from my dearest friend in the world, Lisa. She and her family are doing well. Her husband is a great guy, and the kids are growing so fast. We've been friends for over 25 years. I am so blessed.

Keep your stick on the ice.

2 comments:

jel said...

hope it was a good one!

ya still a young~un aint ya ;)

Tori said...

Hi Bob,

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! Hope you enjoyed reading through it. :)

About your question: I have never tried using turkey, but I'm sure it would work fine.

I've enjoyed reading through your blog as well. :)