Thursday, March 13, 2008

Overdue Update

Ursula suffered an anxiety attack. She returned home the same evening. Because of her condition and lack of physical strength, she no longer is in full control of what goes on around her. This is very upsetting to her.

I began at Wal-Mart on March 11. After completing my last few training modules on computer today, I could possibly see some time in the meat department, where I have been assigned. They schedule three weeks ahead of time, and for payroll purposes, the week begins on Saturday, and ends on Friday. I am paid every two weeks on Thursday. My work days are Saturday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, 11 am to 8 pm. Off days are Sunday, Thursday, and Friday. At least for the first three weeks. We'll see after that. I am grateful to have been hired for this job.

Until next time, keep your stick on the ice.

1 comment:

jel said...

thanks fot the up date, i was getting worried there!


Good luck on your new job!

oh and hi to your
better half (wife) :)