Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Reaction

I didn't think there would be any reaction to my last previous post.

Evidently, I was wrong.

To those who have responded by various means, thank you.

To those who read without comment, thank you.

I was in the midst of a bad day. That being said, I also revealed the truth as I see it. Most people don't put all their bad qualities out there for all to see. I did. Let the chips fall where they may.

Yes, there are problems. We all have problems. I have always been told to compare my circumstances to those of others, and I will see that I don't have it so bad. Perhaps. But I'm tired of comparisons. The fact remains: my life has unfolded, in the manner it has, mainly as a result of my own choices, for good or bad. That was my point. I only speak for myself.

Call it clarification, mea culpa, CYA, whatever.

Let's move on.

Until next time, keep your stick on the ice.

No comments: