Sunday, May 31, 2009

5-31-09 (Random Thoughts)

Today is Sunday.

A day of worship for some, the second day of the weekend for most.

For me, I see it mostly as a day of worship. In my current job, I work every Saturday in order to have Sunday off. Otherwise, the world's largest retailer would have me working both Saturday and Sunday and give me days off during the week. As it is, my days off are Sunday and Thursday.

I miss the routine of the former factory job. Monday-Friday, every once in a while a Saturday, no Sunday. The pay was better too. But that's the past.

I was going to make comments about politics, but I changed my mind.


Sometimes I feel like..........

*I don't have a brain in my head.
*I'm the biggest idiot on earth.
*I'm not worthy to breathe air.
*I'm just a drain on society.

It is at those times that I must remember......God loves me, no matter what I've done, or thought, or said. That is what matters.

Just remember......God is not willing that any should perish, but that all would come to eternal life. That means you.

Until next time, keep your stick on the ice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well keeping with the stick on the ice it was good to see you updated your blog...somewhat. Never a shortage of words.I like your format of blog as it's almost like a newspaper. How do you spell jealous? Looking forward to seeing you and Ingrid @ the reception this Friday if the worlds biggest retailer can find it in there heart to let you off. Frank/Beth